Now-a-days most of the people are confused because of the chaos prevalent in the property sector. The Indian property sector has become a haywire stream. So here we are to help you out with 5 things you need to consider before looking for a new residential property Projects.
1) Check for rate of property currently going on in that location by asking few people/agents etc so that you will not land up putting up more money in the deal.
2) Examine if the home you purchasing has well maintained society registered properly so that most of the legal matters are taken care and you are at lower risk of being cheated.
3) Scan for leading housing sites like Housing.com for better view of the properties in your desired location.
4) If you have any property in mind make sure that all its debts are taken care of by the previous owners. Check the original and the previous sale documents of the house. If the property is very old (Example: 10 to 12 years) you can benefit and save money during paying stamp duty payment to be given. So pull out assessment letter for Municipal Corporation for same.
5) Inspect if the property was already mortgaged before and if the things are already cleared and settled with the final note of settlement. One best way is to check for all the sequence of original documents of the flat you purchasing.
Neither wait too long for a deal nor do it in haste. Always look for a good property but if you are getting a better deal, Grab It.
Some of the places you should think of buying a property or investing are Bangalore, Pune, and Gurgaon etc. These cities have worked their way up to becoming new financial hubs of India. Every Multinational Company now thinks of settling their branch or roots in one of these cities. Their rate of development is massive and the support that the government is providing them is immense. Many new reformations have taken place in these cities. The education system is already developed to a great extent but also is getting better day by day. People from the rural area think of migrating to Pune, Gurgaon and Bangalore looking for jobs and don’t mind being stationed in the above mentioned cities.
The areas like Kalyani Nagar in Pune have emerged as a prominent commercial and industrial real estate destinations in the eastern corridors of Pune. Its strategic location between Koregaon Park and Viman Nagar and its proximity to the airport, railway station and close connection to Kharadi and Hadapsar makes it an ideal destination for IT/ITeS companies. The Pune-Mumbai Expressway has been another major contributing factor.
Bangalore city which was once lowest in capital compared to Mumbai and Delhi has been growing rapidly and seeing moderate price appreciation. The international airport and other infrastructural projects have given momentum to the eastern and northern regions of Bangalore.
Gurgaon is situated in the national capital region near New Delhi and it is one of the leading financial and industrial center of Northern India. Gurgaon has witnessed rapid urbanization and hence it is a city with the third highest per capita income in India. Due to all these factors buying or investing in a flat in Gurgaon could be the best decision one could ever take.
Observing the rate at which Pune, Bangalore and Gurgaon are progressing or developing, it is a sure say that they are not away from being the financially leading cities In India. So buying or investing a property in those areas is undoubtedly a right financial move which will surely justify your decision in coming years and I think I have quite lived up to your expectations check out all the information and recommendations on new or upcoming projects in cities like Pune, Bangalore and Gurgaon.